Training programs on India
- Successful collaboration with clients and colleagues in many countries and regions including India, China, France, The Netherlands, USA, Europe…
Training programs in China
Work and communicate effectively in the global business placeYour multicultural virtual team serves clients in 20 countries. People working on your project are from various cultural backgrounds based in seven locations across the globe.
What are the challenges, the opportunities and the dynamics in your global work?
The assumptions you make when working across borders influences your behavior. Intercultural skills help you to build bridges across cultures so that you and your colleagues can work and communicate effectively.
- Develop a global mindset
- Deal with a variety of cultural values and their impact on the workplace
- Learn to master management and leadership styles, decision making processes, effective meetings and the various concepts of teams in different regions and countries
- Gain the skill to recognize and adapt to culturally determined communication styles
- Learn how to motivate your client or colleague
- Gain the skills to build bridges from multiple perspectives
Intercultural sensitivity. International orientation. Intercultural communication. Building commitment and managing uncertainty in unfamiliar circumstances
Who will benefit
International virtual team members, project leaders, managers and other professionals working in an international environment
Duration: One to two days depending on the needs of the client