- Successful collaboration with clients and colleagues in many countries.
- Lead with Cosmopolitan Outlook and Global Mindset in the BICS. Brazil, India, China, and South Africa
- Effective international presentations during meetings
- Train the International Trainer. Adapting training for the international classroom
- Expat and Relocation training: Working and living in .......
- IT People and Business skills for virtual interactions and global challenges
Successful collaboration with clients and colleagues in many countries.Succesful collaboration with clients and colleagues in a specific country or region such as India, China, France , Belgium, USA, Germany, Southeast Asia, Europe, the Caribbean etc.
Your organization is expanding and opened a new office in a specific country. Your experience is that doing business in that country or region requires specific skills.
Your objectives for a training are:
- Gain insight into that particular country or region
- Understand the local business values
- Understand the local perception of effective collaboration
- Acquire skills to recognize and adapt to the local communication style
- Gain knowledge of how to motivate the local client or colleague
- Develop skills to manage expectations and bridge cultural differences
- People from your organization working with clients and colleagues in that region